Our website address is: https://www.racemore.com
In order for us to be able to offer you our services / products, we need to handle certain personal data / data about you. We want you to read and understand this data protection policy before using or ordering any of our services.
If you have questions, you can always contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data protection policy covers all data we collect from, for example, our website, email, contact by phone, social media and at events / fairs.
Of course, we do not collect more than the information we need. It may happen that we combine personal data collected from, for example, a website with personal data that has been collected in another way. Of course, we do not sell further information to third parties.
Both directly and indirectly, you can provide information to us about you or your company. When, for example, you order our services / products or contact us via a form / email from our website. The data collected from you will primarily be used within our own organization. But can in some cases also be handled by subcontractors / partners. In those cases, we will inform you.
– Personal and contact information – name, telephone number, e-mail address, address information, your professional role, your workplace.
– Payment information – billing address, reference person, other billing information.
– Geographical information – your geographical location.
– Device information – e.g. IP address, browser settings, language settings, time zone, operating system, screen resolution and platform.
– Information about goods / services – details regarding the goods / services you have purchased.
In some cases, we handle personal information in the form of a picture, video or audio recording where you are identifiable. This is so that we can perform our services, because it is in our interest or because you have given us your consent.
Social security numbers are only processed in exceptional cases for certain services that require a legitimate identity.
The information we collect is necessary to enter into agreements, issue a quote or the like.
The data we collect is used to provide, perform & improve our services & products.If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We want you to feel safe, and thus we always strive for your personal data to be stored within Sweden / EU / EEA. There are rare situations where they can be handled by a third party (eg by a technology supplier / supplement on the website). But of course we try to handle this way at the same security level as within the EU / ESS.
We use the information that has been saved for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the information was collected, or to carry out our commitments and as long as it is required by various laws, such as the Accounting Act.
– You who are a customer / registered with us for some reason have several rights you should know.
– You have the right to request a register basis for what information we have stored about you / your company.
– You have the right to have your information changed if it is incorrect, misleading or incomplete in any way.
– You have the right to restrict personal data as long as they do not contravene other laws. For example, that we do not use your information for advertising.
– You have the right to be forgotten. Unless it is against other laws.
– Right to file a complaint, withdraw consent.
Looking for an immersive racing experience from the comfort of your own home?
We pride ourselves on providing the most realistic racing experiences possible. Our simulators feature the most advanced motion technology, full immersive graphics experience, advanced and authentic steering and pedal controls. Whether you’re a seasoned racing pro or a casual driver, our simulators offer the ultimate in speed, control, and excitement.
So why settle for anything less? Upgrade your racing game with our world-class simulators today!